Feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and exhausted by eldercare?
If you answered “yes”, How To Take Care of Old People Without Losing Your Marbles, by Suzanne Asaff Blankenship, is your next best friend. Suzanne’s savvy advice becomes the navigating star you’ve been looking to find. Her guidance, tips and practical suggestions are infused with a delightful sense of humor. Plus, you’ll benefit from the experience of someone who has (and is) traveling the same journey.
How To Take Care of Old People Without Losing Your Marbles navigates you through turn after turn of the most vexing eldercare issues – helping you organize your eldercare scenario just like you would a business project. Alongside the practical guidance, Suzanne sprinkles in humor and levity to help ease you through a very tough topic.
Whether you are just getting started down the road of eldercare, are a seasoned traveler or just want to get ready for what’s ahead, Suzanne helps you prepare, plan and be organized – so when the next elder emergency arrives (and they always do!), you’ll spend more time in the care mode and less time in panic.
Even though we all have parents, we are often surprised and overwhelmed by the curves thrown at us when our elders start needing care. It helps to be able to laugh at some of these moments. Suzanne will tickle your funny bone with her quips, her lens of humor and her refreshing honesty.
The award-winning How To Take Care of Old People Without Losing Your Marbles is the right resource to save you time, money and marbles!
How To Take Care of Old People Without Losing Your Marbles has 18 helpful chapters with timely guidance and organizational suggestions covering such topics as:
- Putting Your Nose in Their Business – Power of attorney, advance directive and legal documents
- Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees – Financial evaluation and preparation
- Saving Grace (or Mom, Whichever Comes First) – Long-Term care insurance
- Finding a Place to Park Them – Housing options for elderly folks
- Hiring a Nanny – Home health care options
- Medicare Made Simple (Yeah, Right!) – Important Medicare basics
- Getting Ready to Host The Antiques Roadshow ™ – sorting and dealing with “treasures”
- Sibling Rivalry – How to share the care
- The Exit Ramp – Death, cremation/donation/burial, services
- Plus many more!
Order a signed copy now! You can read it in one night, then keep in your tote bag or briefcase for the next turn in your eldercare journey. Don’t forget to get one for each of your siblings. It’s a perfect gift for your friends going through eldercare as well.
Click here to contact Suzanne regarding international orders